2019 Father Son Campout
What: Event for boys entering K-7th Grade and Dads, Grandpas, guardians, etc. A fun camping experience where we do things boys love to do: fire building, team challenges, great food, and more!
When: Campground opens at 4pm August 13th and the first event is supper at 6pm. Event ends with supper August 14th.
Who: Boys entering Kindergarten through 7th grade and dads. Boys 3rd grade and under must be accompanied by an adult. If dads cannot make it we still want the boys to come and they will have a great time!
Cost: $5 per person to help cover food
Registration: Everyone will need to register online. Click the button below
What to Expect:
- Camping experience
- Father-Son activities (If fathers cannot be present we have leaders to pair up with boys)
- Competition (Team Activities, Shooting clays, Nerf War, and More)
- Great food!!
What to bring:
- Tent (Talk to Pastor Ryan if you do not have one)
- Sleeping Bags
- Bug Spray
- Sun Screen
- Water Bottle
- Toiletries (Indoor plumbing is available)
- Camping chair (chairs are available but feel free to bring your own)
- Nerf Guns and Safety Glasses (we have extras for both)
All meals are provided