Jesus Talks Money – Part 3

If you give God 10 percent, and He blesses the remaining 90 percent, you can live better than keeping 100 percent and not having God’s blessing. Not sure? Test God and find out! Click on the title to hear more.

Read More

Jesus Talks Money – Part 2

Where are your priorities? Click on the title to hear more.

Read More

Jesus Talks Money – Part 1

How do you view finances, possessions, etc.? Click on the title to hear more.

Read More